Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello World

Did you ever ask a question so that everyone looks as if you're one beer short of a sixpack? Or did you ever got an answer - and you instantly recognized: You never should have asked? Those are the right moments for very interessting facial expressions - moments for a blank-face!

Due to the fact, that i don't want to waste my time to tell anyone which gear to wear, what I'm doing right now or how I'm feeling, this here will certainly not become an online-diary!
Indeed i'm confident you will not find a lot of stuff here anyway.

Be warned: I like to knot the gyri of my brain, to mess around with mathematics all the day and i surly don't know anything about those things "average people" are interested in. So chances are high that you may leave this blog bank-faced.

"Thanks" to all those (5%) readers who after all enjoy the (few) things written here.

Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment